Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I watched you change into a fly...

Hey all,

This is my second post in as many days, but its not going to be a long one. First off, I guess you may notice that there are some format changes around here. First off is the header image (the one at the top). That's "The Great Wave of Kanagawa 1831" by Katsushika Hokusai, a poster that I picked up from Imaginus in October. Every since I've gotten into tattoos, I've grown to appreciate Japanese artwork, especially their waves, and this is a prime example of one. I may have to get a tattoo along these lines sometime in the future!
Also, you may have noticed I have all of my Links back plus more, and I have them split up into two categories: Friends, and Places to Check out. Any suggestions, or anyone I forgot just let me know.
I've also managed to move my Currents to the sidebar as well. Very convienent and it looks nice. Just put your pointer over the image(without clicking) and it will give you the title, and they are links to Amazon.ca which provides more info on what I'm currently into.

I think that's about it. I'm going to try and figure out how to change the font color (there is a lot of confusing code to look through...ugh) but for now I'm pretty happy. If you have any issues let me know.

Catch ya later,

Jondre the Giant.

2 comments:

SteveTP said...

Welcome back to the land o the livin'


Now grab a shovel and start diggin!

Anonymous said...

hey i watched you change