Wednesday, October 11, 2006

And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know....

Hola,

Don't have much to say.

It's October in Newfoundland: cold. But it is a refreshing cold. The kind that you can feel in you. A cold that lets you breath easier.

This is my favorite time of the year. I love the weather, the falling leaves, the yellow and the brown. I love wearing sweaters, and hats. It's just a invigorating time of the year. Oh, yeah, it's also the time of the year when I have my birthday, maybe that has something to do with it. Usually I have a costume party, but I havn't had confirmation from anyone yet so that is still up in the air. I'd like to though... it always turns out fun.

Convocation is coming up: October 20th. It's my second and I'm not really looking forward to it. They're long and boring. Oh well, I guess I'll suffer it out. I think I'm going to Boston Pizza for supper beforehand, woohoo!

There is a new tattoo in my future. Went down to Trouble Bound to setup a consultation today, but there is a long waiting list. I figured I would try a new artist this time around, the new guy, Mike. Nothing against Krys, she definately did good by me. Maybe I'll become a collector and get different pieces from different artists. I'm hoping to get "Literate" tattooed across the back of my shoulders to signify graduating from my Education Degree. If not that I might get quotation marks on the front of my shoulders, or maybe I'll try for a half-sleeve. Oh the possibilities.

Done.

Currents:

Watching
: One Hour Photo/ Bubba Ho-tep/ Death to Smoochy
Reading: J.D. Salinger - The Catcher in the Rye/ George Orwell - Animal Farm
Listing: C'mon - In the Heat of the Moment/ Sheavy - The Electric Sleep/ A Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms/ Tool - Lateralus
Playing: Grand Theft Auto 3
Writing: Not a lot... bits and pieces. Trying to break my writer's block.

Eating: Hotdogs/ Pepsi.

Later days,


Jondre the Giant

1 comment:

kevin said...

congrats on convication. happy birthday in case i don't see you (which is likely..). Fall is also my favourite time of year...i love wearing scarves.