Wednesday, August 09, 2006

2 weddings and a funeral...

Howdy y'all!

So in the past little while I've been to two weddings. The first was my cousin Victor's wedding. That was fun... some pretty kick ass tunes (Jump Around man!!). But the big news, Steve's wedding was saturday and what a kick ass time. It was pretty fun during the ceremony... I've never done that kind of thing before; standing up there in front of people I really don't know, but I had a tux on so I felt pretty special. The reception was pretty fun too. Man, the dancing the daning. I decided to take on the responsibility of doing the toast to the Bride and Groom and aside from the crickets I heard after my speech, I think it went pretty well. The rest of the night was a blast. It was really fun being in that type of environment with all of my buddies; it doesn't happen very often. I guess it helps that the music was pretty good. Kate also had a goodtime so I'm happy about that. The night ended pretty early though, but all in all it was awesome, let's do it again this weekend!!!
So I didn't get my holidays this week like I had expected. I appearantely didn't sign up for them until the 20th, but at least I'll get some time off.
Oh yeah, some other big news, I finished my last exam today so that signifies the death of my student career. I'm not really pleased with how I left it though, I've been pretty far from an overachiever lately and my marks have shown for it. Oh well, I'm done. I'm currently the owner of two degrees, I guess things could be worse.

Anyway, I gotta go. Sorry for the crappy writing and the lack of consistency, I feel really really tired.
Leave me some love dogs.

Later,
Jondre.

1 comment:

SteveTP said...

TWO - what are you collecting em???

Jon - i thought the speech was awesome man, thanks for being there!