Friday, April 24, 2009

Random

Long day at work today. 10 Hour days are usually pretty long, but today was just bad. I think it was partially because we had the best weather so far this year and I only got to enjoy about 45 minutes of it. Oh well, there'll be more sunny days.

I have Emily this weekend, and I gotta say I was pretty excited. I couldn't wait to get home and see the little munchkin. It's a shame that I only got to see her for an hour or so, but I have her for another 4 days so plenty of time to hang out and catch up. I think the weather is going to be pretty good for the rest of this weekend so I might take her to the park or just out for some strolls or something.

I've been having some horrendous dreams lately. Nothing overly gory, scary, or freaky, but just as disturbing. I keep dreaming about my would be wedding day, as if it was still going ahead. Dreams like that make it hard to get out of bed in the morning.

I've been leaving work early lately. I can't stand it there, it gives me headaches. I do all this in spite of having very bad financial problems. Think I'm gonna have to just suck it up, I need money to get some stuff done: New glasses, new tattoo just for starters.

Still trying to sort out life. It's hard. All I want is a good job, less debt, the ability to be a grown up, own a house, and be a good father.

Over and Out,
Jon

No comments: